Our boutique communities offer personalized care tailored to fit the individual needs of residents suffering from Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias in a secured home environment. Each home has an unsurpassed resident to caregiver ratio and provides 24-hour care. In our intimate home settings, we are able to spend quality time with our residents and their families. We provide services beyond physical care – we provide companionship with compassion and understanding.
Our caregivers are well-trained in dementia care to accommodate all activities of daily living (ADL’s) to include feeding, dressing, bathing, toileting, incontinence care, ambulation, transfers, and medication administration. Our staff members are experienced caregivers with a heart for taking care of people who can no longer take care of themselves. They are QMAP and First Aid certified and receive continuous training throughout their employment specific to Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
Our caregivers have extensive knowledge and resources to implement daily activities tailored to enhance the quality of life for our residents. We encourage participation and inclusion in activities but at the same time respect the interest and ability level of each resident and modify activities to ensure dignity and quality of life. Our unique setting allows caregivers to take residents on outings where they can enjoy a connection in the community with appropriate supports.
Our fee is all inclusive and does not tier up based on level of care or behavioral needs.
- Professional care planning and transitional support for each family
- Secure front door and beautiful fenced backyard
- Creative and compassionate care specialists 24-hours a day
- Skillful interaction with challenging behaviors in calm, friendly atmosphere
- Appropriate daily activity programs matched to individual resident abilities
- Detailed attention for personal needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Incontinence care with supplies, understanding, respect, and dignity
- Professional hair and foot care
- Music and aromatherapy
- Animal therapy
- Preparation of nutritious meals and snacks; housekeeping and laundry
- Community outings
- Qualified medication administration and monitoring
Why Choose Us?
Our boutique home settings provide seniors with memory impairment the opportunity to thrive and maintain their sense of independence compared to hospital-like settings. Our residents are able to enjoy the comforts of home such as planting flowers in the backyard, taking walks around the neighborhood, baking in their “own” kitchen, dining at a quaint dining room table with familiar faces at each meal, and relaxing in their favorite chair. This intimate, home-like setting makes for a smooth transition from their home to a place like home and provides family members with peace of mind knowing that their loved one is content and well taken care of in their new environment.