We provide a secure residential environment for frail elderly people with memory loss, confusion, and related dementia. Every individual home location elegantly accommodates only a few residents, each with their own bedroom and well-trained staff on assignment 24 hours a day. We warmly invite you to come visit our therapeutic setting and to carefully consider the detailed value of our all-inclusive services listed below.
What We Offer
- Professional care planning and transitional support for each family.
- Secured front door and beautiful fenced backyard for residents who wander.
- Creative and compassionate care specialists on assignment every day.
- Skillful interaction with challenging behaviors in a calm, friendly atmosphere.
- Appropriate daily activity programs matched to individual resident abilities.
- Detailed attention for personal needs such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Incontinence care with supplies, understanding, respect, dignity.
- Professional hair and foot care.
- Music and aromatherapy.
- Preparation of nutritious meals and snacks; housekeeping and laundry.
- Transportation assistance for doctor’s visits.
- Qualified medication monitoring – licensed by the CO Dept. of Health.
- A guaranteed, lifetime lock-in of the monthly fee rate.
What We Value
To always deliver more than we promise in alignment with our company’s mission to promote quality of life among the elderly who are afflicted with various forms of dementia. Our values are derived from Life Quality Homes founder John Schonewill’s personal experience with his own mother. Our services are designed with those same exacting standards and expectations of each family’s own unique experience in mind. Life Quality Homes requires our time and attention to the ever important details!
Genetics in Alzheimer’s
(approx. 14 min.)
Is Alzheimer’s inherited? John Hardy, Ph.D., of the National Institute on Aging, explains how genes cause disease, the difference between deterministic and risk genes, and which genes of each type are implicated in early-onset and late-onset Alzheimer’s.